The Marketing Manager plays a critical role on the Minerva Schools at KGI marketing team focused on a major strategic focus of the institution: overseeing Post-Baccalaureate Program growth. This role will develop and implement a strategic plan for the long-term growth of the Masters of Science in Decision Analysis (MDA) program and play a critical role in identifying and promoting additional programs to drive revenue for Minerva Schools.
How can the MDA program resonate more strongly with working professionals who are looking to advance their careers? How can we leverage the Minerva curriculum and pedagogical model to develop other program offerings that will have traction in the marketplace?
- Deeply understand Minerva’s product offerings and collaborate across other teams at Minerva to ensure readiness for delivery.
- Develop an ongoing understanding of the competitive landscape for our graduate programs and evaluate the product-market fit for current and future programs.
- Develop go-to-market strategy and marketing execution for pilot programs in the post-baccalaureate space.
- Act as liaison to the extended field team for graduate program marketing and outreach. Understand how to best support the field team to talk about the masters program externally.
Acquisition & Conversion
How can we find qualified applicants from around the world at scale who are interested in a graduate program through Minerva? How can we incentivize these applicants to complete the admissions process and ultimately enroll if admitted?
- Develop and lead a global marketing strategy that drives applications and enrollments to the MDA program; including positioning, messaging, awareness building, collateral and communications, and acquisition programs.
- Develop and deliver nurture campaigns to move leads through the funnel to enrollment, leveraging channels including email, in-app messaging, and call campaigns.
- Generate workflow, communications, and programs that move applicants through all the steps of the admissions process.
- Ensure data-driven decision-making and prioritization utilizing campaign tracking mechanisms and other resources
Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Passion to fulfill Minerva’s mission — nurturing critical wisdom for the sake of the world
- Meticulous/thorough, organized and proactive
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively on cross-functional projects
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize based on business needs
- Comfort with a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and ability to problem solve under pressure
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM software a plus
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of professional experience, preferably with a background in marketing or selling solutions to corporate HR/talent development departments or a history of marketing academic programs to global audiences