Graduate Programs Marketing Manager
Minerva Schools at KGI
The Graduate Programs Marketing Manager plays a critical role on the Marketing team focused on the Minerva’s graduate program, the Masters of Science in Decision Analysis (MDA). This role will bring the MDA program from pilot to market launch successfully and will execute on a global marketing plan that drives first year graduate students for Fall 2019.
- Lead go-to-market strategy and execution for official MDA launch, including positioning, messaging, awareness building, collateral and communications programs.
- Understand deeply the comprehensive product offering and collaborate across other teams at Minerva to ensure readiness for delivery.
- Develop a deep, ongoing understanding of the competitive landscape for our graduate program, evaluate the product-market fit for our offering, and identify ways to make our program a better option for prospective and current students.
- Act as liaison to the extended field team for graduate program marketing and outreach. Understand regional plans and activity, regional nuances and needs, and more.
- Manage integrated global acquisition programs from concept to execution, partnering with cross-functional team members to ensure alignment on strategy, brand, and execution.
- Ensure new program ideation resulting in pilot testing of new initiatives.
- Develop and implement campaign tracking mechanisms and ensure that they are used and feed into decision-making and prioritization.
- Develop and deliver lead and applicant nurture campaigns leveraging emails, in-app messaging, call campaigns, and other.
- Generate workflow, communications, and programs that move applicants through all the steps of the admissions process.
- Leverage marketing creative team to drive content development and distribution, creative asset development, and more.
- Track campaign/program performance and make program adjustments to drive to results or make prioritization decisions.
- Drive admit-to-enroll initiatives to support target enrolled graduate students for Class of 2020.
- Belief in and passion for fulfilling the Minerva mission: to nurture critical wisdom for the sake of the world.
- A Bachelor's Degree from a selective university.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, with a balance of creative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous/thorough with details and incredibly organized and proactive
- Ability to work independently and drive schedules, dates, and decisions, as well as a facility for working on highly collaborative projects
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize ruthlessly based on business needs
- Familiarity of email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM software a plus.
- A strong sense of personal accountability
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and problem solving under pressure