The Senior Marketing Manager for Minerva Project is a big picture thinker, passionate about education reform, and excited to scale educational solutions in a systematic way. The ideal candidate has a background in B2B marketing and plays a critical role on the marketing team thoughtfully developing materials and program managing Minerva’s launch and expansion into new markets.
- Support go-to-market strategy and execution for Minerva Project markets, including positioning, messaging, awareness building, collateral and communications programs.
- Understand the comprehensive product offering and collaborate across teams to effectively plan for and manage product launches.
- Develop a deep, ongoing understanding of the competitive landscape for new markets.
- Develop scalable channel marketing support for partners.
- Be prepared to host, and orchestrate meetings for, visitors interested in Minerva Project.
Thought Leadership for Minerva Project Initiatives
- Grow Minerva’s thought leadership platform.
- Identify and develop relevant thought leadership angles for Minerva around the landscape of the changing face of higher ed, the global talent pool, and the workforce of the future.
- Evaluate opportunities to expand Minerva’s thought leadership platform via op-eds, analyst relationships, white paper and research development and distribution, speaking engagements and PR.
- Oversee Minerva Speaker’s Bureau
- Maintain the conferences database.
- Submit and manage pitches for speaking engagements.
- Help support initiatives post-pitch and pre-speaking engagement.
- Ensure that website distributes up-to-date, relevant, and comprehensive content that drives growth for Minerva Project and provides necessary information to prospective partners.
- Use Google Analytics to understand web traffic and behavior. Provide website and landing page recommendations based on analysis of Google Analytics and other data.
- Belief in and passion for passion around education reform and the need for change
- A Bachelor's Degree and preferably Master’s from a selective university.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, with a balance of creative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong writing, editing and messaging skills.
- Ability to work independently and drive schedules, dates, and decisions, as well as a facility for working on highly collaborative projects.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize ruthlessly based on business needs.
- A strong sense of personal accountability.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and problem solving under pressure.