The Partnership Brand Manager is charged with daily partner interaction to help them utilize the Minerva brand to realize shared program goals — growing awareness, enrollment, and satisfaction — while upholding our exacting brand standards.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Brand & Creative, the Partnership Brand Manager will act as the champion and guardian of the Minerva brand for all partner programs. All candidates must be passionate about educational innovation and reform, with a deep understanding of brand and marketing strategy, tactical communications, and brand asset management. The ideal candidate will have experience with co-branding, marketing, and internal brand management.
The Partnership Brand Manager will be responsible for directing and implementing the use of the Minerva brand in all partner marketing and communications initiatives, as well as assisting members of the Brand & Creative team in maintaining brand integrity across the organization, including the flagship university program. This partner-facing role demands a high degree of confidence and detail obsession, with exceptional communication, relationship management, strategic thinking, and tactical execution skills.
- Understand partner marketing goals; advocate and support efforts to achieve shared program goals
- Support partner co-branding and marketing initiatives, including oversight of all communications and media activity across channels (e.g., press releases, web pages, and social media) to ensure appropriate representation of the Minerva brand
- Develop and provide relevant assets from Minerva, as needed, to ensure effective partner program marketing launches
- Ensure partner stakeholders and students are excited about being educated in the Minerva model; especially during program kick-offs and orientations
- Manage partner expectations regarding use of Minerva brand assets, messaging, and brand voice
- Oversee use of Minerva trademarks, including implementing them effectively, and protecting them from misuse, violations, or infringement
- Collaborating with internal and partner teams, in fast-paced, constantly-evolving environments, to develop exceptional solutions under pressure
- Helping inspire internal teams to contribute to the mission and brand growth, through discussion, training, and evangelism
- Driving passion for educational innovation and reform
- 3–5 years of experience in a Brand Manager or Marketing Manager position
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies, communicate recommendations to partners, and devise effective programs
- Understanding of all aspects of brand and marketing strategy, including positioning, brand architecture, co-branding, audience segmentation and targeting, as well as media relations and channel marketing
- Mix of creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience leading brand and marketing discussions, building consensus, and guiding decision-making with clients/partners
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills, including messaging development and copy editing
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and workstreams to accomplish objectives on tight deadlines
Founded in 2011, Minerva Project is the world’s leading educational innovator, preparing exceptional, lifelong learners to address the most complex challenges of our time. Minerva’s mission, to nurture critical wisdom for the sake of the world, is being pursued through its flagship university programs and select strategic partnerships. Minerva designs and delivers transformative educational programs to learners at multiple stages—from secondary school students to undergraduate and graduate degree candidates to working professionals and executive leaders.